Followers

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Lacy Sunshine is celebrating "Arabian Nights" this month-come join in the FUN!

I wanted to try something different this week with an image from Lacy Sunshine's monthly theme of "Arabian Nights", Bahie found here.  Typically, you find these images depicting veils and sheer, filmy material swirling around right?  Well, I created her with a twist, using a close up instead of the full body view that I did earlier this month AND you can see that my gold glitter was calling to me!  I think it makes her look exotic!
I used a deep patterned paper and sheer ribbon and jewels to accent her beauty.  Also used some stickles to accent her jewels and chains.  On the inside you can see a better view of the design paper with a special note stamped on the double sided paper.
Be sure to check out the wonderful site of Lacy Sunshine:  to shop in the store, to see the blog challenge she has every 2 weeks, to see what the Design Team and Creative Team has developed for the week.  We'd love to see you there and joining in the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment