Followers

Saturday, May 6, 2017

pPinky is Sponsoring us over at Come and Get It Challenges! Always ATG!

What an adorable image I'm using this week at Come And Get It Challenge!  She's called Candy Circus Lily by pPinky Doll  Art and the theme this week is "Happy Birthday" .  These images are so easy to color-much of the shading is already in the image!
She was actually (I think) sitting on this branch and I originally had the blue sky come down to her toes.  I decided to cut a curve into the bottom edge "dangling" her toes.  When I matched up the rusty red design paper to her dress, I extended it past the curve and now it makes it look like hilly ground!  Used the distressed dotty paper to match her neutral hat and pinafore.  I used a KKS sentiment stamp for a Birthday stamp both on the inside and outside.  It's such an adorable image that it doesn't need any additional embellishments!  Please come over to Come and Get It to show us your project and have a chance at some prizes!  Not very many Challenge Sites that give away prizes anymore so come check us out!



4 comments:

  1. She is adorable Carolyn..love the sky and the hill in the background...gorgeous scene.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissy! LOL the "hill" is actually the curvy cutout I made on the image to show off her toes--then when I matted it, it created that effect! What luck!

      Delete
  2. A lovely card and beautiful colouring, CarolG

    ReplyDelete