Followers

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sketch Challenge at Come and Get It Challenge! Knitty Kitty is our Sponsor-come out and Play!



I always enjoy making Birthday cards and need several of them -I'm using this adorable image from Knitty Kitty to create my project for the Come and Get It Challenge.  The Theme of this Challenge is to use this Sketch--You will notice that I turned my sketch to accommodate the rectangular shape of my image: called Hanging Around for You. That's the beauty of sketches-they are very versatile!
This is a 6x6 card with multiple layers, an adorable handcolored image and lots of embellies.
On the inside, I used more of the floral paper and a large Birthday Greeting stamp.
CAGI is excited to see YOUR project--we are always an ATG challenge but are now using THEMES each month.  We have great Sponsors for our challenges and it's a great way to win a prize!
Entering this in the following challenge:
Southern Girls Challenge-use stamps



1 comment:

  1. Love the fab image and details Carolyn,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete