Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

It's Raining Hearts on Sherri Baldy's Blog with Img 235

My latest creation for Sherri Baldy's Blog today is called Img 235  Raining Hearts.  It just cheered me up working on her in this oppressive HEAT we've had in Illinois!
I used a blue glaze on her for the glasses, a wooden LOVE Embellie,
3 orange "Twinkle Goosebumps" , and a section of paper lace.
On the inside a simple but meaningful sentiment.  This card will be going to a dear friend that will be leaving the office shortly.  She will be missed !!!
Check out Sherri's Store and find your own special image that conveys all your feelings.  She's got hundreds of them!
Entering in Challenge:

2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful .I love the way you color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late to the party this week but thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes Challenge at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete