Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Great summertime images at Paper Nest Dolls new Release!

 Over at Paper Nest Dolls we are celebrating Summer and Christine Young's Newest Releases for June!  This image is called Avery with Summer Drink -one thing that you find with her images is that they are so versatile!  For instance, the b&w image you receive has a dress and headband that are blank.  I decided to make stripes and polkadots an option for this fun coloring and here we are!  I love working in her images hairdo's --the waves always come out so luxurious!
So I found in my paper stashes (hoard) some very colorful, Spring/Summer papers to use.  The good thing about these double-sided papers is that one of the sentiments I used in the inside, comes from the back!  So on the front, I split the card in half and used some paper lace to tie them together, trimmed with some beautiful satin ribbon.  The final touch "for the beach look" was adding some beige Flower Soft glued at the bottom to replicate Sand.  These type of "in the moment" cards are great for SO many occasions!  I'm sure you can think of lots of ways!  Please check out all her other images and new releases-Come join the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment