Followers

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Prom Princess-It's that time at All Dressed Up where Anything Goes with New Releases!

 Wendy the resident artist at All Dressed Up has done it again with 4 new images ready for their new release!  I got to play with "Prom Princess"-all dolled up with one of my favorite color combinations Lime and Purple!  I used Ice Stickles for all the BLING on her outfit.  Love how it really stands out on the images.  Because she was tall and slender, I did a 3/4 cut on the card front-that way you get to see the designer paper behind the paper lace edging.  I also used purple "goosebumps" faceted accents both in the front and inside.
On the inside, I finished it off with some very pretty floral paper and also a phrase that was printed on the edge of the purple polka-dot paper.  Great way to have a color coordinated sentiment for your project to use this edging on the paper!  Be sure to check out our blog Challenge that happens on the 15th of each month-it can be found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment