Followers

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Tree Dress Avery from Paper Nest Dolls

 I've thought that maybe by making some winter/Christmas cards that this Heat will leave Illinois and take the humidity with it!  Thank goodness for FANS!
This image is from Paper Nest Dolls and is called Tree Dress Avery.  I don't know about you ladies out there but I find Purple a very hard color to show in photos?  The background of this card has Winter/Christmas sentiments all over it in a soft lavender color.  Then a shimmery pink cardstock as a mat behind the image.  Then the snowy scene--I used white chunky Frantage- love it for snow!  For the inside, I finished it with some gorgeous design paper, done in unusual colors for Christmas - love these ornaments!  Found a sentiment from my stash and added a white sheer ribbon for a bow and I'm done -ready to send it off!  Come join in on our Challenges-we'd love to see your work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment