Followers

Friday, August 3, 2018

Avery with Pointsettia from Paper Nest Dolls-Starting my Christmas List!

 I don't always get a chance to start my Christmas cards this early but was so inspired by the images at Paper Nest Dolls that I'm getting ready!
This image is called Avery with Poinsettia and, what luck!, I had the perfect paper!  After coloring her with copics, I put clear Wink of Stella on the poinsettia pot for a shimmer, some great ribbon I found discounted which is mesh-like with sparkles all over it, and some chunky white Frantage for snow.  Attaching a tag stamped with a KKS stamp, I accented it with little bling diamonds.  On the inside I used more design paper and stamped with another stamp from the same stamp set from KKS.
I hope you like it and that you'll join in our Challenge, found here.  It's not too late to get started on your list!
Entering this card in the following Challenges:
SheepSki Designs Challenge-Favorite things (flowers, pink, poinsettias)


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is adorable, loving your colours.
    Thanks for joining us over at Sheep Ski Designs.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paper Nest Dolls Images are gorgeous and your colouring is amazing. Love the snow effect.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at SheepSki Designs https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete