Followers

Saturday, September 7, 2019

September's New Release from All Dressed Up-Featuring a Baby Card!

It's time to see the New Releases over at All Dressed Up for September!  We launch these on the 7th of every month but some technical issues caused me to be late, so my apologies!  This cute image is called "Little One" and is perfect for New Baby cards!  I decided to keep the colors soft and neutral so that it could be appropriate for either gender.  I wanted both design paper patterns to show so decided to shorten the front and make the Image hang over.  
I added the checkerboard floor to the image just for some added interest.  Was so easy to do because the artist for ADU, Wendy Burns, makes everything angled correctly and in perspective so you can put your personal touch to your design.  On the inside, I used a cardstock sentiment that carried on the theme. I wanted to bring out more of the yellows in the card so I added a cluster of assorted flowers down in the corner. 
Thank you for looking and I hope you will be back soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment