Followers

Saturday, June 13, 2020

And Relax.......

 All Dressed Up, as part of it's New Release, partnered with Kit and Clowder, providing them one of their newest images called And Relax.  It's just what we need to do in this crazy world of ours!

The image of the girl meditating is what can be found in the ADU Shop.  I added to the scene with png images of a yoga mat, a blank window, a floating candle shelf, and a potted plant.  These wonderful images were from downloaded digital files I ordered from TGF.  I used some paper for the wallpaper from a Honey Bee Stamps paper pack.  The TGF window I embellished with a hand drawn outdoor scene.  The baseboard was cut in a strip from a wood panel paper.  The sentiment is part of the image from ADU.

On the inside, I used a golden parchment paper and stamped the rainbow and sentiment from Gina K's stamp set, Be the Rainbow.  A saying I'd like to think I try to live by: "Be the rainbow in someone else's Cloudy Sky".

Hope you have a wonderful day and be sure and check out this image as a free drawing page on the K&C website.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment