Followers

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Featuring Stay at Home image from All Dressed Up-New Release Day!

 Awww, Home Sweet Home....It's got a whole new meaning to us as a Nation, doesn't it?  Here in my State, we are still being asked to shelter in place and it definitely is getting a little old.
But like this sweet image, I love to read and my animals are always around.  So between that and working out in our rural garden, we are passing the time in a productive manner.
This Image called Time to Read can be found here in the All Dressed Up shop.  It's one of the new releases that we are revealing today from artist Wendy Burns.  This image includes the chair, reader, cat and dog.  I say this because I got a little creative and decided to do some paper piecing and using some other png images, I colored and fancy cut them and incorporated them into the "scene".  The rug, plant and framed picture on the wall all came from purchased scene builders from TGF.  The wallpaper is some complimentary paper and then I added a baseboard, moved the pieces around and created something that we can all relate to!
On the inside, I stamped a sentiment that works well with the setting.  This was a lot of fun to create-I'm hoping that you'll try it sometime with Wendy's images.  They come to you in a png format so you're able to move them around in your printing program and bring them forward and put them behind to create depth.  Let us see YOUR creations now!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:




3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love the scene and colors. Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prześliczna karteczka:) Świetne kolorowanie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 12 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete