Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

A Final Farewell to Southern Girls Challenge-Thanks for the memories

Several years ago, I was thrilled to be on the Southern Girls Design Team.  They were based in New Zealand and Australia and mostly had teamies from those countries.  So, imagine my surprise when I was asked to join them!  And it was a great friendship and experience for me.
I was saddened to hear recently that they will be calling an end to the group now, years later, but are having a Great Get-together for one last time with as many DT members as they can locate.  We were all asked to submit one of our favorite projects for SGC and this one, using an image called Emerald Fairies, was my submission. 
I had fun putting her on a triple step card base!  It's amazing to see how I've grown artistically since that time and it was from DT's taking a chance on me and letting me get more and more experience with them that made that happen.

So Lou and Tracey, I wish you both all the best going forward.  I'm sure no matter what you will be doing, it will be a success and will fill you both with Blessings.  Thank you again for believing in a gal from "Southern" Illinois long ago and for giving me a chance!  You were the Best and I wish you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment