Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

I Heart Dogs over at the ATG Challenge @ All Dressed Up Stamps

July 15th is the start of a New Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps!  It's always Anything Goes, as long as you use an ADU stamp and Wendy Burns, our artist in residence, has a Slew of them in her shop here.
The image I chose to use for this challenge is called I Heart Dogs.  I'm ok with cats BUT I'm really a dog lover.  We have boxers and love the big dogs, which is funny since back in the "early" days, we raised AKC Shelties.
I realize this card is rather busy but I liked all the papers I had on hand for doggies, that I ended up using most of it!  I put a paw print paper across the top to break up all the main print-but I don't think I helped at all.  This image comes with a banner and 3 dogs so I used the dog with a Ribbon Award on it's neck on the front.  I also finish the inside of my cards.  For this I used a barn-wood paper and fancy cut the dog house, mini banner and other 2 dogs from the main paper and created a little scene.
I'm sending this to a dear friend, only she has 4 dogs and NONE of them resemble any that I colored!  She will still love it and You will too if you choose to use it.
Our Challenges are so much fun and we'd love to see your creations!  You have until August 14th to get your entry in so that you have an opportunity to win some All Dressed Up Images!!!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment