Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Frosty Smiles Collection at Polkadoodles- Hello Frosty Snowman is a great one for Valentine's Day

 One of the newest collections over at Polkadoodles is the "Frosty Smiles" group and this one is called Frosty Smiles-Hello Frosty Snowman.  The Bundle can be found at this link here. 
They come digitally, black & white or pre-colored.  This is one of my favorites in the group, colored with my fav medium, copics.
For the card, I put a strip in the middle of the design paper of glitter heavy cardstock.  I mounted the image that I'd brushed Milled Lavender Oxide around the edges in the center. Stamped a sentiment from my stash (edged in diamond stickles) and then went crazy with snowflakes everywhere!! Gradient design paper in  the inside with another stamped sentiment.
Copics used:
Bird:  C02-03-04, YR21
Snowman:  RV91, RV10, C0, C01, YR21, YR12
Hearts:  RV00, RV91
Scarf:  RV34, hearts White Waterbased Sharpie
Twigs:  W3
Background:  B000
Diamond Stickles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment