Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2021

You're GNOME-azing from POLKADOODLES- Adorable

I'm sure that you Crafty Folks LOVE Gnomes the same as I do!  Think it's just that Huge nose and full beards that just gives me a chuckle!  I'm thrilled to use my first Gnome from Polkadoodles called "Your Gnome-azing".  She's in her garden which is just where I like to be.  I used a combination of soft and deep colors on her, adding a "woven" look to her hat.  In addition, I used one of Polkadoodles many metal dies called Flower Flourish.  This die comes with solid as well as a filigree cut, so 6 flower sizes and shapes-very versatile.  I finished my flowers with buttons in the centers. After I aged the image with light brown ink, I matted it with blue cardstock and mounted it to one of the many paper packs found at PD!  This pack is called "Soft & Scrumptious" and IS Gorgeous.
There are so many crafting supplies at this great site, please check them out!  I think I have more GNOMES in my future.  They have a six new characters out right now and more to come.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment