Followers

Monday, February 7, 2022

All Dressed Up FEBRUARY New Releases

 **To my Followers, my apologies for being gone for so long.  I have been having some surgeries, kidney and hand recently, and have just not been up to par to sit at the computer.  Hopefully that is all behind me and you will see more postings.

 On a much more interesting topic, This is the date for the All Dressed Up Stamps NEW RELEASES and  my card is made using the image "Kitty Hearts".  There are so many ways to color her in-I used copics- and even her hair could be colored using a line technique as I did or, in highlight shading.

As she was sitting on a branch, I decided to create a scene where she is sitting among the tall trees looking up to the sunny blue sky.  I used a tree template from The Stencil Market and cloud stencil and sentiment from my stash. 

There are many images by our resident Artist, Wendy Burns, in the All Dressed Up Store .   There is also a month long challenge that starts on the 15th of each month and it can be found here .  Come join us!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment