Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Monthly ATG Challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps!

 It's time for the All Dressed Up Stamps monthly challenge---Yeah!!!!  Our Challenge runs from the 15th of the month to the 14th of the next month and you can enter multiple times, as long as you use an ADU image.
The image I wanted to use is called "Hello Squirrel" and can be found in the ADU Shop using this link.  It really makes me think of S P R I N G!!  I decided to try a new technique on this card.  Because I wanted to create a scene, I used 2 different clear acrylic background stamps from SNS and inspired by my friend, Amy Young.  I inked certain areas and not others, overlaid the stamps and merged the images.  Great thing about our craft is that you have choices--using digital stamps that are offered at All Dressed Up Stamps so that I can resize them to whatever size I need for a card and then using clear acrylic stamps so that you can see where to locate the design on your card.  The best of both worlds! 

 On this 6x6 card, I inked the outside of the image with Memento Ink as there wasn't room to place a mat underneath.  Out of my scrap stash, I used this kraft color gingham paper and was lucky to still have the border edge on it.  I always finish the inside of my cards, and this time is was with a flowered vintage looking paper.
I hope you will all come join our challenge - we'd love to see your creations so that we too will be inspired!  Thanks for looking!



 

1 comment:

  1. Your colouring is just beautiful, what a stunning card.x

    ReplyDelete