- Squiggle Fly http://squigglefly.blogspot.com/,
- Willow Sketchie (my first one there) http://willowsketchiechallenge.blogspot.com/
- Just Us Girls at http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/
- Ladybug Crafts Ink http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
|Willow Sketch Challenge|
This sketch worked well for all of them~Squiggle Fly was thinking Spring this week with the use of YELLOW so I used a FUN FUN FUN Watering Can image from Cheryl Alger
- Gals you need to check out Willow Sketchie-great images but you don't have to use specific ones AND this sketch sure made my card making easy!!!
- On the JUGS blog, the only requirement was to use the colors teal, pink, yellow, and green--That just screams Spring right?
- And this great new site for me Ladybug Crafts has the requirement that it be spring colors, images etc. With a name like that it's got to be alll goood
Some added features I tried on this was grunging up the mat with a small fingernail file and adding button loops under the accent buttons.