Followers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Scrapbook Place Leap Day Blog Hop~Welcome!

Leap Day happens only once every FOUR years and, to celebrate this rare day, Your Scrapbook Place is having a BLOG HOP today!!  Our Theme is CHOCOLATE-White, Dark, Milk, Covering fruit, taking a bath in it--well, maybe not the bath part, but what a great theme to inspire your crafty sweet tooth!  I made a Triangle Tri-Fold card with my favorite swirl paper that reminds me of rich Chocolate and the Raspberry ribbon makes me think of the luscious fillings. It has cut out, crystal embossed pieces inserted under the front double matted hot cocoa image. The 2nd picture shows it untied and opening and the 3rd reveals the middle layer with another sentiment.  The final picture shows the card opened completely.
 I hope that you like this new card style and will leave a little love with your comments.  If you will notice on the right of my blog, there's a picture showing my BLOG CANDY which will be given out randomly using Mr. Random for those that choose to leave comments--There are 10 HMBM ATC cards with various themes that I will mail to the random winners after the Hop is over.  Please contact me within a week of me posting your name as a winner.
If you're hopping here from Karissa's blog, you're on the right path.  If not, start HERE so you don't miss out on any fun!  In order to get a chance for some SBP Blog candy , follow the Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog and leave a comment at every stop on the hop.
Next stop is Holley's Blog...Don't forget to leave some love before you hop away!


14 comments:

  1. Oh Carolyn, I love that trifold card and I have to know how to do it, so look for an email from me. I love the whole chocolate theme - your coordinations with color are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so jealous! My folded cards never come out this beautiful! That bow is gorgeous and the colors are great. - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! Just absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW is all I can say about your card. Did I say WOW!! amazing work. I just love the colors you picked and yummy too. Stunning card. (also, I just announced new winners on my blog, check the 15th posting, your name popped up!!)

    Hugs, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, goodie! aN EW CARD DESIGN THAT i CAN TRY!! and I so want your blog candy--any way I can bribe you??? LOL. Too sweet, Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carolyn, I love this card... Absolutely!!!!!! Love it.

    Hugs Pammie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, love the colors. Love the fold also. Thanks for sharing Carolyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors you used. That paper reminds of of chocolate too. Oh now I am hungry and thirsty for some of that hot chocolate. I love that style of card, different from the traditional one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome project - it's amazing! I'm now following your blog and I already follow the group blog and belong to SBP. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carolyn,
    Stunning Card! Great colors! Amazing details! Wahoo!
    :) Sue N Member scrapbook place

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the folds in this card, well done.

    ReplyDelete