Followers

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Polka Dot Time at Squigglefly -this weeks' challenge














The challenge this week at Squigglefly is called Polka Dots Please.  Please include polka dots somewhere on your card, this can in your image, on your background paper, or on any embellishments (be they paper flowers, brads, ribbons...).  We'd love for you to use a Squigglefly image, to be prize eligible it's required, but everyone is welcome to play along.


I decided to use a Inner Stair Step Card from The Paper Cut in Pink Lemonade and the design paper is by The Paper Studio.  The ISS card is a pre-scored card blank--so that makes it so easy to fold and go on any card.  The cute guy in my Easter Card is from the Easter Hubby group by Lynne Stansbery from Squigglefly's Talented artists and comes with this sentiment and others.  This is a sneak preview of the images that will go on sale the first weekend of April but wouldn't he be so cute tucked in an Easter basket for an adult too?  I colored him with copics and put some flower soft on his bunny ears.
There's still plenty of time to get your entry in before Sunday night  and you could be the winner of a image of your choice from the SF shop!  Hope you enjoy and get inspired!

10 comments:

  1. great card Carolyn!! I have't seen that image before.....how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love the texture on the bunny ears, and your coloring is super Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly! I'm so happy that you're please with my work!

      Delete
  3. That's TOO cute Carolyn. Great job. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Challenge Holley! So glad I joined in!! Many cute designs~

      Delete
  4. All ears indeed - cute card Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This image is awesome! I so need to check these out. Fun, fun,fun! Seriously! Love it! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW isn't he adorable? I'm glad you like it too!! thanks for the Luv~

      Delete