Followers

Monday, September 1, 2014

It's Happy Birthday for the STAR in your Family at Squigglefly!

 This week's challenge at Squiggle Fly is to make a card with a STAR on it, or make  your card STAR shaped. (We'd love for you to use a Squigglefly image, to be prize eligible it's required, but everyone is welcome to play along.)  I've used an image from Sandra Caldwell called Ladybug Gal--she has so many others in the SF shop!  I paired her with this great Happy Birthday paper I had that's LOADED with stars.  I used diamond stickles on all of those as well as her fairy wings.  The abbreviated version of Happy Birthday to You fit in just perfect over the 2 die cut stars that I used in the corner!  A truly FUN card to use for that Special Day.  We hope to see you with an entry on this weekly Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn,
    Oh how cute - just makes me smile and love the happy colors.

    ReplyDelete