Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

Kenny K is in the house at Seems a Little Sketchy!

 Kenny K is in the house at Seems a Little Sketchy for the next 2 weeks!  You could enter to win 3 Fabulous digital images from Kenny K Downloads- we have such great sponsors! 
I've definitely moved things around on the design but I really like how I've drawn attention to the main focus-Kenny's image!   Used dotted swiss cardstock for some texture, copics for the coloring, circle die-cut up on pop dots for dimension, finished up the inside with complimentary green design paper and a stamp from my stash.  Hummm.....wonder what my granddaughter is up to???  Thanks for stopping by and remember to get an entry in on our 2 week challenge-any image will work, just follow the sketch!  See you there!


2 comments:

  1. Carolyn, this is too cute! Love how you made the image "pop." Beautiful coloring as always.

    ReplyDelete