Followers

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Thanksgiving, a time to be Blessed at Lacy Sunshine Stamps

This is of course the month of Thanksgiving...being grateful for all that we and our loved ones have...of being Thankful for our Friends and Family.  Signs of Harvest and our nations' Bounty leave us very Blessed. 
This month, we at Lacy Sunshine Stamps welcome you all into our little homes, our "blogs", to share in this Fellowship and we share our projects that depict the Bounty of the country.
For my project, I chose Sunflower Indian  Maiden to use-one of a new Indian series that was created by the Founding Artist, Heather Valentin.  The beautiful details of her outfit, flowers, lovely facial expression makes her a real stunner.  I color my images with Copics and have included a recipe card to list them for your pleasure.  I just loved the use of a Kraft card blank to keep the total effect "natural".  I mixed that with some designer papers with a burlap weave and multiple-colored leaves-placed strips of the reverse of the leaf paper on the corners of the image.  It almost looks like beading don't you think?  I wrapped the mat with some hemp cording and added my own pewter sunflower charm.




On the inside of the card,I stamped a Thanksgiving verse, accented by many of the papers I already used.
THANK you for stopping by my home away from home.  We all hope each of our Lacy Sunshine family and friends will take a moment to be thankful for all the blessings that have been bestowed upon them.  Remember how lucky you are to have all that you have.  Come back and visit a little while longer!



1 comment: