Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Anything Goes w/ a Twist "Love is in the Air" at the Julia Spiri Challenge--I WON Top 3 at Julia Spiri-Yeah!!!


 This cutie is my entry in the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog and she is Valentina.  What a gorgeous digital image for Valentine's day, or an anniversary card, or just because you Love someone!  I adore all the little hearts everywhere!
After coloring her with Copics, I matted her with a deep red cardstock.  Picking up the red in the design paper, I placed a sheer ribbon wrapped around the end of the front.  I cut in half a glittered Prima flower and used halves in the flower cluster, along with red felt rolled flowers HMBM, small paper flowers and rhinestone accents.  On the inside, I used embossed red heart paper and a color print of a sentiment heart with all sorts of Love words!  Come over and play with this challenge- The theme is Anything Goes with a twist, Love is in the Air, and although they would like you to do the same, it is NOT essential. 
The winner will receive 2 images but if the random winner has used a Julia Spiri image you will get 4 images and a possible GDT spot for a future challenge-hope to see you there!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carolyn, thanks for sharing with Julia Spiri. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Great creation! Love this!
    Hugs, Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Julia!! I absolutely Love your images!!

      Delete