Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

DT call at Conie Fong Art and Design--WON TOP 3 ON CHALLENGE!!


 I first was introduced to the beautiful images of Conie Fong when I was on the Design Team at Sweet Pea Stamps.  The delightful cuties would just draw you in and you'd love to bring them to life.
So you can imagine how happy I was to hear that they were going to be having their very first DT call!  Submissions will be taken through March 15th so make sure you get creating!
This image is called Sally and Snowball and even though it's one of Conie Fong's older digitals, it's one of my favorites!  It reminds me of my daughter when she was very young and her love of animals.
After die cutting her finished image, I mounted it to kraft paper which matched this *Perfect* paper from BoBunny called Woodland Winter Slush, full of blues and browns.  I used a golden brown sheer ribbon and a delicate wooden snowflake to trim the piece, wanting to focus on the image instead.  On the inside, I used the reverse side of the paper, added a kraft tag with some thick baker's twine and a sweet sentiment.  Just right for any occasion!
Just showing a sneak peak of 2 other Conie Fong images I've got completed and just waiting to be placed on cards-see the possibilities are endless! 





4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! and lovely coloring!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card.. love your layout .. and also love your colouring on other images too.. lovely.. Thank you so much for joining our 11th challenge at Julia Spiri Challenge Blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenges.. And good luck at the draw ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete