Followers

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Clean and Simple CAS over at Crafting When We Can--Come Play with us!

 Over at Crafting When We Can, the theme this week is CAS--Clean and Simple.  This has got to be the most challenging theme for me because I tend to pile it on a card.  But I must say I really found that I like that "freshness" of using the image that way!  This week over at CWWC, our sponsor is Doodle Digis and this image is 1 of 2 images on the stamp Bea & Tea.
After coloring her up with copics, I fancy cut her and glazed the sunglasses.  I scattered Kraftin' Kimmie's Sparkles in a deep blue and gorgeous turquoise across the page.  Then I put 1 strip of water waves paper across the paper.   On the inside, I used the whole wave paper and used  Happy Birthday stamp-I can always use those!
Come over and play in our Challenge and let us get inspiration from your beautiful projects!
Entering this card in the following Challenge:




7 comments:

  1. She's a bit of a striking little cutie! Thanks for trying out CAS and linking up at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image and so perfectly coloured. Really makes me believe summer is on the way. Thanks for playing with us at AAA Cards this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Carolyn. Lovely colours and I that image is sooo cute. Great colouring too. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Carolyn. Love the sequins!

    ReplyDelete