Followers

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

New Release time at All Dressed Up! I went to the French Quarter, come along!

 Wendy Burns, the artist in residence at All Dressed Up Stamps, has been at it again with some delightful new release images!  The one that I decided to use is Summer Blooms.  This image makes me think of the French Quarter residences with the balconys and the decorative iron scroll work on them.  And always, always flowers wherever you look!  Think the New Orleans atmosphere made me haul out some brick design paper for the "apartment". 
I decided to try a little different effect with the shutters-instead of solid, I gave them an open-air look.  Imagine the smells from the bakeries or the wind from the canal or waterway.
I'm always needing Thank You cards so used a complimenting floral paper with a "French Script" stamp for the sentiment.  Hope you like and make sure you check out the other new Release images that Wendy created and check out the current Challenge that's still going on--we start a new one next week!  See you there~


No comments:

Post a Comment