Followers

Monday, August 27, 2018

A Fall Birthday card using Rosie Love Letters Img 752 from Sherri Baldy

This spectacular Fall image is called Lil Rascals Rosie Love Letters Img 752 by Sherri Baldy and can be found in the shop here.
I can get so lost in coloring up these gorgeous images, thinking of the turning leaves, the smell of a bonfire or a wood stove starting up, Hoodie weather-for ME that's the bomb.
Since I'm always getting asked about Birthday cards, that's where I went with this card.  It's a 6x6 card, so lots of room to add papers, My "thing" also.  My daughter says I could probably open a LSS all my myself lol.  On the inside, I used the same paper as on the front and then a die cut--It's a SSU  stamp for the sentiment.  You can find many many for images for all occasions at Sherri's shop.  Have fun Getting Lost yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment