Followers

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Using Little Miss Muffet image by Sherri Baldy as a Get Well Card!

 This cute "storybook" character is Little Miss Muffet from Sherri Baldy's Digital Collection found in her store.   I had to "girly up" the spider as I'm not a big fan of spiders...and here I am using one!  But with blush on her cheeks I think I will live..  After coloring her with copics, I mounted her on green cardstock to make her pop on the page (as well as some dimensional pop dots on the back of her picture).  Found the perfect designer paper in my stash which continues to grow when I'm not looking-don't know how that happens!  I ran a grosgrain blue ribbon under the image, tied it off in a bow and added blue "twinkle goosebumps"  made by Queen & Co. on the corners.
On the inside I used a rubber stamp I found in my stash and turned this into a Get Well card-the sentiment says "Heard you caught a Bug"  Perfect!
 Thanks for visiting and I hope you will become a follower of my Blog and get inspired by cards for all occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment