Followers

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

NEW RELEASE time at All Dressed Up Stamps!

 

Over at All Dressed Up Stamps, you can tell that Spring is right around the corner!  Our latest releases from our resident Artist, Wendy Burns, has drawn some seasonal images for all of us to use!!  This creation is called Spring Bike Ride and was such fun.
I colored him with multiple Copics, then fancy cut him out, added some clouds dies and a wooden sentiment.  The beauty of using a landscape 6x6 set/page from Paper Rose is that I was easily able to incorporate my ADU image.  I wish I could take credit for the gorgeous watercolor landscape print but I must be honest.

The inside of my card is just as beautiful, again using one of the other PR pieces of art.  I used one of those cardstock sentiments from a different series from my stash. 
 
We would love to see your creations in our monthly Challenge that starts on the 15th of each month and gives you a chance to wish some ADU Images as a prize so check us out!  Thanks for Looking!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment