Followers

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

New Release of Christmas Images at All Dressed Up Stamps

 

This is the New Release for November from All Dressed Up Stamps-I'm using the image 
It's perfect for the Holidays!  
Thought I'd try and use one of my pre-scored Slimline Blanks so that I could use a new
Stamp with the "designed" trees as a background!  It worked perfectly- I just colored different shades of green with my copics.  I reduced the size of this cutie stamp so that it would fit but, as the 
images from ADU are digital that was an easy process.
I used dimensional dots to elevate the image for a shadow effect.  The Ho Ho Ho sentiment was also part of the clear acrylic stamp so Bonus!  A little bit of Posca white ink splattered on the card was a great snowy effect. The inside of the card was finished with a beautiful woodgrain effect paper and stamped with a perfect sentiment.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment