Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Clean & Fresh Challenge on Freshly Made Sketches!

This is my first visit to this great website called Freshly Made Sketches but I'm liking what I'm seeing! Each week, one member of their design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh!  Now those that have seen my creations know I'm all about layering and embellies so I like that I have to get out of my comfort zone and try this style.  Because of that, I'm planning on making this a must see site every week.  This is the sketch for this week-check them out ladies for some fantastic ideas full of beauty!  Really, why wouldn't you try it-it makes cards so easy to complete right?

2 comments:

  1. And I luv your purple jars of flowers! Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a first-timer with us you've created a knockout! And just so you know, using layers and embellies is not off limits at Freshly Made Sketches - so feel free to show us all you've got!

    ReplyDelete