Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Blessings from Fred, She Said Designs

I'm truly blessed to be on a Design Team that furnishes you with designs and inspires you to make Christian cards with gorgeous Digital images and sentiments.  That team is at Fred, She Said and Tracey (aka Fred) is so talented! That inspiration led me to use  Easter Lilies and Sentiment Digi Set. I colored the black & White  image and then Fancy cut it so that I could use it as an accent on my card.  The dp is covered with soft lilies, I used an embossed grass green cardstock as a mat and then edged the card with heavy woven cotton lace.  I made some small accent cards with Easter images on them and tucked them in behind the sentiment.  This card just makes me feel serene and at peace and I was so thrilled to share it with friends!  I hope this Easter finds you and your family and friends surrounded in His Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment