Followers

Monday, March 4, 2013

Ribbon but no Bows-Latest Squigglefly Challenge

Our  Challenge this week on Squigglefly is to use Ribbon in some other way that in a Bow!  Well you'd think this was relatively easy and, Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals have come up with some creative ideas!  Well luckily one of the images that I was given to use was A Ribbon Dancer by Fawn Palmer so with a little fancy cutting, I was able to mount the image along with the sentiment and then flow the ribbon all over the page.  I just love watching the Olympics when they have this rhythmic floor exercise-so graceful!    This is also a great time at the Squigglefly shop to use the Easter Discount Code for the whole month of March--Spring 15 will give you a 15% discount on purchases and there are fantastic artists selling their images at very reasonable prices.  Check them out!  The first Saturday of the month is also the time when they showcase the new images for the store--great timing!  


You have a whole week to join in the fun at this great challenge website so I hope to see your entries there soon!  Thanks for checking us out and Happy Scrapping!  Carolyn

7 comments:

  1. Your card is SO awesome!! I posted a card today with the same stamp and when I saw yours I was wow'ed by your idea. Great work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn I love the creative way you used your ribbon. Ii also really love the pretty purple color you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn, you created magic with that ribbon - fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the perfect way to really make this cutie pop!! Love what you did with the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolyn,
    Oh my gosh, what a wonderful card! I love what you have done to make the ribbon dance pop - it's just awesome!! Very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carolyn, this is beautiful and such a fun way to use ribbon. I like that sentiment and image and the ribbon is just perfect. Inspiring and postive card. Love it. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love what you did with the ribbon

    ReplyDelete