Followers

Monday, October 6, 2014

Aurora Wings is the Sponsor for Seems a Little Sketchy's Sketch Challenge

 This week we are thrilled to have Aurora Wings as our sponsor at Seems a Little Sketchy.  The image I'm using is called Poppy Fairy and I just love her! The sketch that SALS gave us to use is shown here-since I wanted to show more of the image as a rectangle instead of a square, I wasn't able to "sprinkle" various accents like the sketch shows.  BUT, I decided to use purple and pink guinea feathers placed at the corners instead, as if they ran underneath the image.  I just love "Icelandic Poppies" with their soft pink colors so I colored these like them.    
There's diamond Stickles over the Fairy Wings.  The winner of the 2 week challenge will get a $15 Voucher from Aurora Wings so we hope that we see YOU there!


4 comments:

  1. Carolyn, this is beautiful! Love the colors and those added feathers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lori! I always have to remind myself that I have those and I love to use them especially around Easter time!

      Delete
  2. Oooh how pretty, what an amazing image :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some pretty coloring! Wow! Love this image and what you did with it. I am a big fan of AW - but the coloring takes a lot of effort. Gorgeous creation my friend. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete