Followers

Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Ant Family Watermelon is a picnic at 2 CuteInk!

 Well...summer will soon be just around the corner and I can't help but think of a cold, juicy watermelon!  But it looks like the Ant Family from 2 CuteInk got there first~
This is my Thursday post where I get an additional chance to play with one of Heidi's great images from the 2 CuteInk store.  Using an A7 card sideways, I matted the circle cut and sentiment to *pop* it off the wonderful, 2-sided chevron paper from Adorn iT.  The inside of the card is the backside-isn't that fun?  The sentiment is from my stamped stash and could be used for many occasions. 
Be sure to join in our Challenges here and you could win some great images!  I'm planning on sending this to a great friend -I bet you can find something that will make YOU smile too!



No comments:

Post a Comment