Followers

Monday, May 25, 2015

Rainy Days go away! Puddle Bug wants to come out and play at 2 CuteInk!

 Our theme at 2 CuteInk this week is ~Water~ so of course I thought of RAIN and one of Heidi's adorable images called Puddle Bug.  Doesn't she look so CUTE(ink) with her perky umbrella and boots?

I used some great paper from my stash that when you place it horizontally, it could be used for scenes with Pools BUT when placed vertically, what perfect paper for RAIN!  I used a scrap from a digital image from Fred she Said that was depicting a sidewalk-so so lucky to have that.  I've been really drawn to using these tear-drop crystals (from the wedding aisle in HL-by David Tutera) as rain drops-they are SO reflective!

On the inside,I used a grouping of flowers and dragonfly from Fred she Said also from my stash.  The sentiment comes from Doodle Pantry and the generalized statement could be used for many different things.  So you can see it took many different elements to pull this card together! 
We've heard through a little birdie that hopefully very soon Heidi will be including a sentiment with her images, probably randomly, but how exciting!!  Then you will have a complete project with one purchase!

Be sure and show us your creations this week on our Challenge Blog!  We can't wait to see what you've done!

No comments:

Post a Comment