Followers

Monday, May 4, 2015

Things with Wings Monthly Challenge at Sweet Pea Stamps!

This is my post for the New Challenge this Month --Things with Wings!  There are so many images at Sweet Pea Stamps that will fit this bill!  I decided to use Green Bubble Sprite and will eventually try the tutorial at the website on how to make realistic bubbles!  I like how these turned out but we have an artist that shows how to make ones that are iridescent and so beautiful-Check it out sometime!  
This is kind of how this card came to be...I kept having this piece of Magic Mesh, that was given to me by a friend long ago, keep on tumbling down on my craft table where I do all my creations...Irritated I kept putting it back ..until I thought that it really looked like the shimmery sea and matched the iridescent bubbles of the Sprite. So one thing led to another and hence the card.
Be sure to check back for the next month's theme at One Sweet Challenge-Sweet Pea Stamps has so many images that will inspire you to enter your creation!  Remember: Our prizes for our challenges are a $10 coupon if the winner uses a Sweet Pea Stamp rubber stamp or digital image and a $5 coupon to the Sweet Pea Stamp store if the winner did not use a Sweet Pea Stamp.  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment