Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Bubbles Halloween from Lacy Sunshine Stamps and is Adorable for the Fall!




I'm so thrilled to use the Bubbles Halloween image from the Lacy Sunshine store on my card this week-She's so adorable as are all the other Spooky or cute images found there!  I especially like her "googily eyes" that are bobbing on her head!  I just love how she's coming up from inside the pumpkin.
I've had this gorgeous wide grosgrain ribbon in orange and black that I keep especially for Halloween time, added some cardstock pieces and die cuts to finish the card.  On the inside, I've used this eerie lt. blue paper with some images of spiders on it, a sentiment from my stash and some more cardstock embellishments.  Thanks for looking!  Take a run through the Store for your every needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment