Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Create a Scene with Lacy Sunshine-The Beasties are coming out to play!

 Lurking in the spooky mind of Heather Valentin, the creator and artist at Lacy Sunshine, comes 2 creatures for Halloween-her favorite time of the year.  Shown here on my "Create a Scene" project are Phantom Beastie and Wilbur Werewolf Beastie.
As you can see, I chose to make an easel card-laying flat, it just shows just the Phantom with his red mat, cobwebs on a spider web paper.  But when you bend him, up springs Wilbur Beastie, who's attached to a folded tab, making his grand entrance.  On the Phantom's eyes, I put diamond glaze to make them look watery but when I took the picture, the reflection made it look like he had white dots everywhere.  So on the inside, I again used the cobweb paper with cheesecloth to look like webbing but I added some moss so that it would look like the ground in a cemetery-just simply glued on with some thick product.  Hope you like these spooky creatures-beware of them especially on All Hallows Eve when they might come out and play!






1 comment: