Followers

Monday, December 12, 2016

Always Anything Goes at Craft Your Passion-ALL Dressed Up is our Great Sponsor!

 Such a Festive Christmas Deer we have for this weeks' Challenge at Craft Your Passion!  It's Always Anything Goes and this image was provided for us to use by All Dressed Up.  Isn't it so perfect!
I colored it up with Copics, gave it a Christmas red mat, and then used my favorite "go to" snow-maker, White Chunky Frantage.  I used a great heavy holly paper and the reverse side, a distressed red, for the horizontal banner.  The sentiment is from a set from KKS- so love the script lettering.  A friend from New Zealand sent me the gorgeous holly die cut w/ swirls and I used some red Dew Drops as holly berries.
On the inside liner, I used the reverse distressed cardstock and again stamped the Holiday Greeting from KKS.  A perfect sentiment for the Holidays.  We hope to see your Christmas or Festive creations on this Challenge but anything you create will be wonderful!  Hope to see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment