Followers

Friday, December 16, 2016

New release time at Sasayaki Glitter! I've got a Christmas card!



 I'm on a roll with Christmas Cards 'cause it's coming up so quickly!!  The image that I'm working on is simply called Girl and Puppy from Sasayaki Glitter.  It's a great reminder that Sasayaki Glitter has a challenge currently running AND this is one of the new release images that she had available out there.
I used a 6x6 card blank and topped it with the festive country checked paper.  The image is colored with copics and I used White chunky Frantage embossed on the background for a snow effect.  I put an ivory paper lace piece along side of the matted image and added a "candy cane" grosgrain ribbon along the side.  On the inside, I used the reverse side of the same paper for a splash of color and a great sentiment for the Holidays.  Come see what other images you will be able to get at the Sasayaki Glitter Store!




No comments:

Post a Comment