Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

New Release time at All Dressed UP! LOVE the Winter scenes!

 I love Challenges, the actual opportunities in life that make us think outside the box and work our brain matter to new heights!  When I got the chance to use one of the new releases from All Dressed Up called Winter Must Haves, I'll admit I wondered what I could come up with to showcase these great seasonal images!  Then I reverted back to what I love to create-little scenes that tell a story.  I had this super winter scene background that came already colored.  What I wanted to indicate was that the clothes had gotten wet in the snow and as the guy on TV's Adventure show always says get out of your wet clothes cause you will freeze to death!  So I flung the mittens on a string over a branch, tacked up the wet sweater, got out of the skis, put the hat on the pole light to day, socks off and a cup of warm cocoa (don't ask me where that came from but it was fun to add in there).   I have a history of liking to paper piece so, I duplicated the background and fancy cut a few branches with snow on them feathered the edges and hung them around in several key areas.  In the inside, I found a a grayish blue snowflake scene and added a large Christmas stamp.Remember to pop over and buy them from our Etsy store and don't forget we have two challenges running right now -
Our Blog Challenge
ending on the eve of the 14th 

and our Facebook Challenge 
ending on the last day on the month. 
The current theme is Sparkle  

 Visit us again on the 15th for the new Challenge launch and don't forget - if you want to see some more fabulous makes from our Super-talented Design Team using these new releases, Part 2 will be on the challenge site on the 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment