Followers

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Come and Get It Challenge is ATG ! Our sponsor is Knitty Kitty-how exciting!

This week at Come and Get It Challenge, we are showing off our Embossing Talents!  Of course, it's an Always Anything Goes Challenge so there's no reason you can't just join in the fun!  Our Sponsor is Knitty Kitty and this image is called Deep Sea Diver.  It is such a FUN image with so many options!  I have been saving this fantastic green/blue swirl paper that reminds me of the papers you used to make with the oil floating on top of water.  Perfect for sea water?  After coloring up the diver with Copics, it was on to Embossing.  I'm a Frantage nut so that was my solution.  I think you can
see it along "the sea floor" around his Flippers.  I used Aged Teal Frantage, a mixture of golds and teal embossing enamel.  I continued it up into the water area and mixed it among the seaweed, fish and bubbles.  I put a mask over the diving helmet the kitty's using and eventually coated it with Glossy Accents.  I used a small bubble die cut  next to the triple matted image and then used some gifted branchies in browns, spring green and mint green in a cluster, with a string bow and accented with a pewter sea shell.  On the inside, I used the reverse of the green water paper which was anchors.  The sentiment stamp is from KKS and a great sentiment to give a guy--hummm maybe at Father's Day! 
So I hope we will see you at our Challenge so that you can inspire us with your creations!
Sharing this card with the following challenges:




4 comments:

  1. That is such a fun image! Great use of the embossed sea floor. Thanks for entering it in our current challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fun card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete