Followers

Sunday, October 15, 2017

All Dressed Up reminds you Of their CHALLENGE Going on--I'm using SNOW DAYS!

I'm so excited that over at All Dressed Up Images there are some Winter/Christmas digis in with the New Releases that debuted on the 7th!!
I love Christmas-one of my FAVORITE Holidays ever.  So my choice for this card is called Snow Days!  I colored this bundle of icy crystals with Prismacolor pencils-think I'm getting a little better with practice.  Now the background is done with copics so I could get that smooth blend of light blues to deep ones.
Then using some metallic cardstock from TPC (white shimmery and blue with shimmery flecks in it) as mats, I then used 2 different design papers.  The sentiment is already on the print BUT I enhanced the image with half domed white snowballs-they shimmer also, and some blue and silver metallic snowflakes.
The inside is also finished and a Christmas greeting is stamped onto a special circle mat.  Hope you like and hope you remember that there is still a Challenge going on over at All Dressed Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment