Followers

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Bugaboo Sponsors us over at Come and Get it Challenge-ADD A PUMPKIN

What with Halloween coming soon to everyone's neighborhood, this image from Bugaboo called Autumn Owl is GREAT to use!  The "recipe" was to Add A Pumpkin, which I did on the front left corner with a foam dot! So sparkly with that orange glitter!
I used some special design paper, hoping that the circles would remind you of fireflies?  Some of them are embossed with glitter.  I just love the Fall coloring that the fence inspires me to color, what with the owl, pumpkins, sunflowers, and multi-colored leaves.  I'm hoping that you can see the black wired branches behind the glittered pumpkin with the black balls on the ends-they were so interesting!  I often wander the bridal aisle at HL and look for crystals..balls that can be used on a card-very unique.  You should try it too!  
On the inside I used the reverse side of the nighttime paper and stamped it with a special KKS clear acrylic stamp.  Sure is getting me in the spirit for Fall events!  Come on over and join or challenge-we'd love to see what you make!!


No comments:

Post a Comment