Followers

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Paper Nest Dolls Sponsors "Too Cute Too Spook" at Come And Get It!


This week at Come and Get It October Challenge, We are celebrating our THEME-Too Cute to Spook!!!  EEEK be watching for those FUN scary cards/projects coming your way.  Our Sponsor is Paper Nest Dolls and boy does Christine have some great Digital Halloween images **That's right you heard me!  Not only does she have those wonderful rubber stamps but ALSO great digital images as well.  I just love the versatility of those!** 
This one is called Witch Ellie riding broom and she was a dream to color up!  Copics were my coloring choice and I added some random roof tops underneath her-they aren't part of this image.  I matted her with this Amazing thick, wrinkly, neon green paper that has sparkle to it.  I got it at HL in black, green and purple-awesome for this time of year. Added some accent buttons and then used a design paper that had green bats flying around.
On the inside, I used the reverse side of the bat paper and then stamped it with a great Halloween sentiment from KKS.
Come on over and play with us at Come and Get It Challenge!  We'd love to see your inspiring creations!!


1 comment: