Followers

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

It's new Winter images at All Dressed Up--ATG on our Challenge!

Welcome back to a brand new challenge. We had some fabulous entries last month, so check back on the 29th our winner and top three as chosen by our DT!
As always the theme for our Blog Challenge is -
Anything Goes 
but you must use a All Dressed Up Image.
Not got any? There are some gorgeous freebies -} here. 
But please respect the rules! 
 Or you can buy any of Wendy's fab images from the All Dressed Up store -} here. 
Now what could be easier than that?  

We will randomly pick a winner to receive 3 images of your choice, and our DT will chose their top 3 creations.
My image for this challenge is called Boy's Christmas Stocking and I love the simple lines and I like the idea of a focus on a young boy during he Holidays.  I double matted him in green and Red Plaid on top of a forest of trees.  I kept it simple with 3 different sized wood trees in the corner.  In the inside, using the plaid again, I stamped a sentiment and topped it with a wooden star.

We do hope you will find the time to play along - You have a full month (until the evening of the 14th) to enter your creations.


2 comments:

  1. I just love this image Carolyn and the card is gorgeous. Funny... until I saw your card, it's not an image I would have picked but it's on my list now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Marilyn, I'm so glad you like him!! I'm so glad I made a difference!
      Carolyn

      Delete