Followers

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Reminder that Color It Create It Show It Off has a Challenge going on--ATG

This is my reminder for you to to come join our Challenge over at Color It Create It Show It Off!  I'm using Lil Rascals: Lil Rosie Fall Days, Image 670 from Sherri Baldy.  Such a great chance to use all the Fall colors that I love.  Besides triple matting her in a sparkly burgundy and coffee brown cardstock, I love using this burlap paper and the brown wildflowers paper.  Accented the corner with 2 faceted burgundy Gemstones.  On the inside I sued the patterned paper again, and a sentiment for a Birthday card.  2 more smaller faceted stones for some bling and we're all set.
Come on over and visit our site and join in the Challenge-we'd love to see your creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment