Followers

Monday, November 6, 2017

Paper Nest Dolls Design Team and a great DIGITAL Image!

 This is my first "official" card on the Paper Nest Dolls Design Team and  I'm so thrilled!  I've always loved the designs that Christine creates for PND and she carries both Rubber stamps AND digital ones.  This one here is digital and I can resize it to fit the space I need.
using Fall colors, I colored Ellie with Pumpkins with Copics, then used some design paper that gives the texture of grass, curving it so that it resembled grassy hills.  With a great sky paper that I often use for scenes, I placed a die cut tree I got from a friend and used some Flower Soft clumps on the branches to hopefully look like fall leaves.  I had some heavy cardstock Fall stickers for the sentiment on the front.
I always like to finish off the inside panel of my cards and this one isn't any different.  Appropriate leaf paper and another heavy sticker from the same Seasonal group was used.
Starting the first Monday of each month, there is a great PND Challenge taking place.  Come join us and get inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new DT and wow... you did a fantastic job colouring this pretty fall scene.

    ReplyDelete